TOP 100 REVIEWER
10 October 2018
OH my goodness!!! This book is so so good! And it is HILARIOUS!!! I laughed so much in some parts that I cried! One quote that had me laughing hard..."Oh dear God, it looks like I fell asleep in a dumpster."... This part of the book is just so funny! This author duo has done an amazing job with this book, and it is definitely one of my favourites this year.

Rome is the CEO of Roam Inc. He is ruthless, he is mean, and some might say he is an a$$. Rome isn't so bad though. I actually thought he was great. He is a really caring person, you just have to get past all that mean outer coating to get to it.
Peyton works for Rome and has a secret crush. She would certainly love to bang him. Peyton is such a funny character. She loves to tease everyone around her and has so much love to give.

This book will have you in stitches. It was really well written and the flow of writing was perfect to me. I love each of these authors apart and it is just so amazing how they have come together for this one. This book is just so good, captivating, hilarious, and had minimal drama. I highly recommend
0Comment Report abuse Permalink