TOP 1000 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 11 July 2017
Wrong then Right is book 2 in Jodi's a Love Happens series of stories and if you have read my reviews on Jodi's books 1 & 3 you will know that I am a HUGE fan of her writing, so I was seriously excited to read this one.
From the outset of this book I was a little wary, (totally my own issues on certain characteristics of the H & h...there is NOTHING untoward with these characters) but decided that on the basis of the other two books I'd read that I will forge ahead....and I am so so happy that I put my prejudices aside, because Jodi hit another home run with this one. This book is AMAZING!
Beckett Smith, a retired Navy Seal working for Scorpio Securities meets Hope Coleson estranged sister of Asher Coleson, Beck's boss, and together they are DYNAMITE! Both out there looking for a good time, not a long time, they certainly didn't expect the connection and feelings that their one night hookup dropped into their laps. Their story is compelling & captivating and delightfully enjoyable.
I cannot express the absolute brilliance that is Jodi Watters writing.
From the epically entertaining explanation of how best to give a kickass blowjob ending with the words......'Okay. Spit & fist. I'll get right on it.' to the most poignant & powerfully penned sentence 'And next to it, folded in a neat square of dingy pink fleece, was Hope’s bad news blanket.' this story gave me goosebumps. It was sweet...it was bloody funny...it was scorchingly hot, but above all else, it was again...devastatingly beautiful.
Another 5⛤ read.
Thank you Jodi for some of the best reads this year!
0Comment Report abuse Permalink