TOP 50 REVIEWER
28 April 2018
5 Stars

Thrilling Ethan is the second book in the Thrill of The Chase series by Anna Paige. It can be read as a standalone, but I recommend reading book one as well, because it helps introduce characters and other background information that will enhance your reading experience of this book- not to mention that it’s an incredible read, too.
I fell in love with Ms. Paige’s writing and characters in book one and thought she would be hard pressed to top that book. Well, I was wrong. This book was EVERYTHING you could want from a Rockstar romance- but has Ms. Paige’s incredible spin on the topic. I couldn’t have loved the characters, storyline and details any more than I do. I am having trouble conveying just how great this story is or doing it the justice it deserves.
I fell in love with the characters in book one, but WOW, this book just blew me away! This was Ethan and Emily’s story and I loved every detail, every word, every minute. I smiled, laughed, teared up, outright bawled like a baby and felt every single word! I got to the end a complete blubbering mess, it wrecked me, in a completely great way! I was still IN the story, I didn’t want to leave these incredible characters or their breathtaking story. It’s been a few days since I finished the book, and I have even read a few books since then, but this one is still on my mind, seared into my heart for all time. So, I am here to confess that I am addicted to the Thrill of the Chase, I am an Anna Paige junkie and I can’t wait for my next fix.

Thank you so very much, Ms. Paige!!!
0Comment Report abuse Permalink