29 December 2018
This is the final book in the This Time Forever series and I was glued to the page from the start, what a great story!
I didn’t like Brian at all in the first book, he had some slightly redeeming moments in the second book but still seemed an extremely self centred man.
His world is turned on it’s head in this book and it’s glorious to be along for the ride.
Mal is such a sweetheart, he totally won me over and I loved reading about a 50 year old character who wasn’t perfect on the outside but had such a beautiful nature.
Neither Brian or Mal were flawless and they earned their HEA through quite an emotional journey, both of them had to stretch outside their comfort zone, both in relation to each other but also in other facets of their life.
Josh, Brian’s nephew who turned up out of the blue, was one of my favourite secondary characters and I’d love if he had his own story down the track.
By the end of the book as well as having their HEA their lives are fuller and more complete due to other changes they’ve made and it made the ending even more satisfying.
One of my favourite reads for 2018 and a book I’ll definitely reread.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink