#1 REVIEWER
31 December 2015
This is one of those classics, often referred to but in my case not as widely read. I bought it not because I was after a PowerBook to change my life but actually wanted to see what everyone goes on about and it was on kindle special list for the day so was relatively cheap & could justify it if I felt it was a lot of American hogwash.

Surprisingly, it was really good, and while it Is the quintessential "life improvement" book, it wasn't preachy and difficult to read with a lot of "consultant jargon". Based on Covey's decades long study of self-improvement and human character, this book is a straight forward & effective tool for getting your mind to set & achieve goals. A lot of these concepts we already know however reading them in this order with the relevant explanations helps to cement thoughts into concrete plans.

The book is broken down into sections by each habit. The 7 Habits are, as listed in the book: Habit 1: Be Proactive, Habit 2: Begin with the End in Mind, Habit 3: Put First Things First, Habit 4: Think Win/Win, Habit 5: Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood, Habit 6: Synergize, Habit 7: Sharpen the Saw

The book was very well written, I would absolutely recommend it, it’s applicable to all aspects in life.
9 people found this helpful