Reviewed in Australia on 10 April 2016
This outstanding downright entertaining book started out with a bang and never let up. Then comes the climax, which was out-of-this-world intense. I actually found myself holding my breath as I was reading. Hsin-Yi kept the thrill going throughout this marvelous Oxford Tearoom Mystery with her magnificent 3-D characters all working to solve the murder. The depth of each book keeps growing which I find exceptional as most series start to die off after the first book. Not Ms. Hanna’s books, they keep getting better and better. I hated to put this story down to do the everyday stuff like eating and sleeping which one has to do.

I love, love, loved this book and recommend it to everyone who enjoys a fast paced sit-on-the-edge-of-your-seat cozy mystery and everything British. It is best to read the Oxford Tearoom Mysteries in the order they are written as the wonderful characters keep evolving more and more as they decipher each murder mystery.

I want to thank H. Y. Hanna for allowing me to read and assist her in proofing an ARC copy of this most impressive story.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink