TOP 50 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 25 February 2019
I absolutely loved this book. While this is packed with humour there is also a vulnerable side to it as well. Evie the fiery, sassy, redhead & Julian the handsome billionaire with loads of secrets, who she meets while unloading her dumping by her boyfriend of 12yrs, in a bar.
These two have an arrangement for a few months with her being his pretend girlfriend. As usual it turns out to be more. Of course there is more to it than that but I don't want to spoil the experience as I went into this blind.
I could say their love was epic but as this only takes place over a few months it seems like it was longer. Saying too much would take away the feels you get along the way.
This is not some silly chick lit it's actually more than that with a host of great secondary characters to add to the mix.
Our couple brought out the best in the other helping them get over their own personal issues. The author nailed it with the slow burn & chemistry & not totally focusing on the sex. A truly great read.

0Comment Report abuse Permalink