29 January 2016
I do not profess to be a prolific MM romance reader. In fact the only MM books that I have ever read have been written by Kindle Alexander. But I would dare to say that I am a prolific romance reader (I read approx 150 – 200 romance books a year). As a lover of the romance genre, I know what I like and what I am looking for in a romance story. I want characters that I like, hopefully adore, I want the love, I want the rawness and I will admit that I want the sex.

Did you notice there that I didn’t actually say anything about the gender of the characters? That is because really to me it doesn’t matter. When I pick up a romance book I want romance and in reality that comes in a lot of packages and if as a reader the book is delivering what I want, then what does it matter what gender the character is.

And let me tell you that in Full Domain, Kindle Alexander delivered an awesome story of romance, love, lust, sex, suspense and true happiness. Her story captured me in its web and leads me through the experience that I am looking for in my romance books.

The sexual tension was high, the adventure was tense, the lust was explosive and the feeling was all encompassing. It is truly a romance book that exemplifies what a romance book should deliver to the reader.

But let’s get this out of the way. There are sex scenes in this book. They are explicit – no fade to black in sight (but then I wouldn’t really choose a book that did). And they are different from sex scenes in heterosexual books just by the very nature and equipment that the main characters are packing in MM romance. You also need to know that two men coming together is also going to present a bit of gruffness but no means less tenderness. Again – just the nature of the beast when it comes to a same sex male couple.

If you are like me and a love story is the main priority in your romance books, then you won’t be disappointed with Full Domain. The writing is flawless and engaging. The characters real, easy to relate to and sexy as sin. The action is fast paced and doesn’t lull. The suspense is on point. And the love story is timeless but also tension laden. This is all wrapped in together with the message that it is okay to find yourself and strength within the love of another.

If you haven’t popped your MM cherry or if you want to witness great love, romance and lust that has no gender bias, then Kindle Alexander is a winning choice. This final chapter in the Nice Guys series is the send off that fans will rejoice and new readers will fall in love with.

A shining example that love between anyone is a beautiful thing.
3 people found this helpful