TOP 50 REVIEWER
26 September 2018
Favorite Quotes:

I hear the other woman growl and when I see her, the glare she is aiming toward Gia is one I’m sure is meant to kill her instantly. It was so comical. “I don’t think you need to go to the bathroom alone,” I say leaning in close. “That woman may off you the first chance she gets. Possibly drown you in the toilet even.”

Open the door… Your creepy doorman is giving me the once over, and I don’t know if he’s about to call the cops or jump me. I prefer the cops by the way. I think he has more hair hanging out of his nose than I have on my cookie.

She told me that you are beautiful and that you’d make her some gorgeous grandbabies… I told her that she’d better leave us to it then, and she hurried off with a bright, eager smile.

My Review:

This was a fun and steamy read. I adored this sweet and oh, so, sexy couple with their bawdy and sassy banter; they were well suited and smokin’ hot together. Written in my favorite dual POV, this richly entertaining story was laced with irreverent and clever humor, sizzling sensual scenes, and a generous usage of expletives. The characters were alluring and endearing, and the writing was smooth and engaging while well-balanced between humor, steam, and angsty tension. I am greedy with want for every word this naughtily witty scribbler produces
0Comment Report abuse Permalink