TOP 1000 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 15 March 2017
Five Amazing Stars

I was absolutely thrilled to read and enjoy the fabulous new series if the first three books in the amazing series, Beauty. Written by the brilliant and well known author, Georgia Cates. Bringing me to to my first ever experience of her wonderful writing. I thoroughly adored my most wonderful and romantic classic that I will love and never forget!

Travelling now to Australia is the worst. Sitting for so long, it is the worst. When you eventually land in Sydney feeling so tired, so sore. Only wanting to move your legs about and get out of the seat. Watching my closet buddy, Addison sleeping the entire time.

Making Laurelyn so uncomfortable. This flight seems to never end. Only realising now we are in now and ready to finally land. As we are ready relax and enjoy our time now at the Airport bar to have a relaxing drink until we both meet Addison's brother, Ben. Hoping now she can rest on their second flight which land in Wagga Wagga.

As Addison wakes me finally up, only realising they had both arrived. As they finally meet Ben. And he is just so gorgeous. He seems so sweet when Ben introduces them both to his friend Zac. Another swoon-full guy. When all four of them go and hit the town.

Such a wonderful amazing romantic stories these all were. Loving all of the wonderful characters I thoroughly loved all of these most beautiful characters!!

* I recommend this book to everyone!!
0Comment Report abuse Permalink