TOP 100 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 25 February 2019
‘ “What do you say Taylor?”. He rose above me again so that I was staring into those gorgeous greens of his. “Want to see how hot this fire burns?” ‘

Taylor is running for her grief trying to find a world where she can function and not feel that gaping hole that has been left inside her chest. Staying in Sutter Lake is the best choice for her right now, the entire Cole family lead by Walker takes her under their wing giving her the love she has been missing.
When their small town is rocked by the death of one of their own, they are all on edge trying to piece together how this is happening. For the 2nd time in his life Walker is searching for someone who means everything to him, will he find her or be a victim himself?

I personally loved these two characters their own grief and issues brought them closer, while I felt a little frustrated with Taylor everyone grieves differently. Cowles did not disappoint throwing a little bit of everything into this book I was left on the edge of my seat wondering if my theory was correct.

I really enjoyed having Carter and Austin back in the mix, I loved Further to Fall and Cowles amazing writing and potting have continued with Beautifully Broken Pieces.

I look forward to more from the Sutter Lake series, all future books have been added to my, to read list.

Ratings;
Plot: 5/5
Characters: 5/5
Heat: 5/5
Writing Style: 5/5
Overall: 5/5
0Comment Report abuse Permalink