TOP 500 REVIEWER
22 August 2018
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

Bryan moves from a toxic team and boyfriend to the LGBT friendly team of the Railers. With the negative words of his boyfriend on repeat in his head, Bryan has little self confidence and expects his time with the Railers will be short.

Gatlin, is tattoo artist and fan of the team. The first few times Gatlin and Bryan meet don’t go very well but the men are attracted to each other despite their age gap and when things start to go right for them it is beautiful. They are so caring and supportive of each other, just want you want in a relationship.

The romance in this story is excellent and I loved seeing Bryan learn to trust Gatlin and also his teammates. I loved the sports aspect too. I love seeing the team interact, practice and play hockey. The Railers are an amazing team and they together and take care of each other.

Goal Line is my favourite book in this series. I really connected with Bryan and I loved spending time with the whole team we’ve come to know and love. According to Goodreads there are couple of novellas planned for this series and I look forward to reading them and spending more time with the Railers.

Wicked Reads Review Team