TOP 500 REVIEWER
26 August 2018
Getting back into Ethan and Cassie's world was an interesting look back at their past in Broken Juliet. We stepped back quite a lot into flashbacks of their past, helping us understand exactly what went down between them, and how the push and pull of their relationship worked.

I'm not always a fan of back and forth stories between the past and present, but this one works, because you need to fully understand how Ethan and Cassie acted in the past, compared to how they act now. Those past days affected them, and play a role in who they are in the present day story.

Ethan is very very patient in this book, and we also get a huge glimpse into his thoughts from the past, allowing us to realise why he acted the way he did, and to try and understand his thought process in connection with his actions.

He and Cassie seem to work well together in the present, and wondering if they can ever fix what was broken is obviously the main theme of the book. Will they, won't they? The chemistry between them is undeniable and I had no idea how things would play out in this one.

While I don't know if I really connected with either of them in this book, I had to know what was going to happen, and if the damage done was irreparable. I think their present day relationship was written very well, with a lot of great communication and patience shown, and shows the growth and maturity of the two characters.

I will be continuing this series.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink