TOP 100 REVIEWER
3 October 2016
A pretty extraordinary story and very well written. Horror, but only in parts, it was a psychological thriller of the highest ilk.

Suspenseful and downright scary in at times, but it was also laced with humour which nicely balanced the darkness.

Jack is, basically, quite an annoying, egotistical, disrespectful prat, but as the story progressed I found myself strangely drawn to him and actually quite liking him by the end of the book.

The momentum and tension increases and builds to an horrifying climax. And just when you think it's over, something unexpected and even more unpleasant occurs.
Ironically, because the tale illuminates some of the less pleasant aspects of social media and our current tech centred world, I caught myself, on dozens of occasions, poking the book to highlight a passage or jot a note. I need to read paperback books more often. Apparently.

A book well worth reading, preferably in the daylight with other people in the house!
An author to note.
Highly recommended.

*Note: I won this via a Goodreads giveaway, for which I am very thankful as I may never have otherwise found this talented author. *
2 people found this helpful