TOP 500 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 5 January 2018
This is the first book by this author that I have read and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It is an easy to read, fast paced story that will have you craving more from her.

Parker is a socially awkward girl with a mission and confident librarian, Knox, could be the answer to Parker being successful.

From the beginning the story projects a great sense of fun, whether it is the character's reactions to things or about themselves or even different scenes, some good old fashioned chuckles were produced. This is an example of the nifty way this author has with words- 'I groan and wonder how much longer I can stay standing with my wonder dragon suffocating in my jeans.' (Knox thinking to himself)

This truly is a fabulous romance first and foremost however there are underlying elements that are smoothly woven into the story. Issues like low self confidence, self doubting and stereotyping all make appearances and play important parts.
Told by both lead characters we gain a deeper insight into their personalities as well as the issues mentioned.

The intimacy between Parker and Knox is off the charts hot, hot, hot!

Another wonderful aspect of this novel is the recommendations of books and authors scattered throughout. I kept exploring each one and yes did go shopping on more than one occasion! 😂
0Comment Report abuse Permalink