17 August 2019
This little vacuum works well. It is a little workhorse around our house. If you have a large house with a lot of carpet it will not replace the need for a full-size, plug in vacuum, but i use it on one level of our house in the kitchen and living areas for quick clean up. If you find it stops suctioning effectively, you need to clean it out, including making sure the hose is clear of debris. If it is not sucking properly, dust and dirt will hold up in the spinning head area and then spit out when you pick it up, A sure sign that it needs to be cleaned out. I have a very shaggy, shedding wool rug. I don't use it to vacuum the rug because I would definitely have to clean it out as soon as I am done with the rug. However, i do use it to vacuum all the fuzz from around the rug. Because of that, i probably take it apart to clean about 2x/month. Just takes about 10 minutes on the floor when i need to do that. Bottom line, i prefer it to getting a broom and dust pan out to sweep the floor. Works great keeping the kitchen floor free of debris.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink