27 December 2018
This is my first echo I purchased from Amazon and was delivered in good time. Set up was very easy and sound is great for a small little speaker , some good bass and loud with minimal distortion at peak volume. I use it to listen to news , weather, Spotify premium music online radio and I also sign up to Amazon prime to benefit from good movies , music and posting of gadgets. Great to have it next to my bed to set alarms with music or set reminders , wake up with my favorite music. As a music lover I can bluetooth , wifi and use auxiliary to my larger sound system and use Alexa to change a song and play next one. Can't work out if Alexa is brunette or blonde because she understands me and love talking to her lol. She can tell you jokes and do things by just saying to play certain music , a must have smart product , still setting up my other Broadlink hubs and Sonoff smart product's and linking them to my Alexa account to be smart lol. Love this product , if u want better then go bigger to plus with built in hub.So much you can do with her like setting up a routine to turn on your wifi smart light and your kettle when you use Sonoff wifi sockets and turn aircon on or tv , love my smart home .
3 people found this helpful