TOP 500 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 21 June 2018
Addison and Parker are both at college, both had scumbag partners, but both are total opposites. Addison and her 'girls' Elsie, Willow and Jane all share a dorm room and have each other's backs. Parker, Jimmy and Dane are the same but live in a 'basketball' house due to being star players on the college team. This is 'the getting to know them better' story, mainly Addy and Parker.

I have to say right from the beginning that this age group in a story is not my usual preference however I did enjoy reading this one. It is a sweet romance but does deal with some deeper issues in a lighter way. The enemies to possible lovers troupe works well and I'm already intrigued by book two with the Australian student.

Addison goes through a growth period, one where she builds self-confidence and her inner strength is very appealing. Having the rug pulled out from under her feet certainly helps to build her determination and courage once she sets her mind to do that. I found the characters likeable, well except for the 'nasty' ones and I really wanted to sock to those guys-a good indicator to get that invested in the story, well it is from my perspective.

Bring on book 2!
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink