Reviewed in Australia on 9 October 2017
Once again, Natasha Madison has outdone herself!!!!

Tempt The Playboy is the second instalment in the Tempt Series, and I knew going in after reading the first that it was probably going to be funny and super entertaining. And boy was it ever!!!!

I didn't even make it 5% in before I was proper laughing out loud. It's a good thing that my hubby was away for work because he definitely would've thought I lost my damn mind this time!

And this humour is definitely what made me fall in love with Noah and Kaleigh. Both the hero and heroine are over the top. They're both very forward, funny, and sexual. And neither are interested in relationships, so obviously they're perfect for each other.

The thing I love most about this story is how Noah, "The Playboy'" isn't portrayed as the typical player. You know what I'm talking about ladies, right? They're usually cocky, arrogant players, who lets be honest can act like total dicks. And yet we still love them.

Noah is totally different.

Does he use woman for his pleasure? Absolutely!

Is he cocky? You betcha!

But he's also hella funny and so charming, he makes it impossible not to love him.

Yet another great read under my belt, and I can't wait to read more in this series and from this author.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink