8 September 2017
4.5 stars for Lucky Number Eleven!

When I heard about this book I was excited, I love Adriana Locke’s books and I love a good sports romance so both of those together sounded perfect.

I was not disappointed. Lucky Number Eleven was a great read! It was the perfect combination of sexy and sweet and included all the funny banter that I have loved in Adriana Locke’s past books.
I loved Branch and Layla together, their chemistry flew off the page and I was hooked from the very first page. There is no rush with their romance, I thought it grew at a perfect pace. There are some road bumps and obstacles they have to face but ultimately their relationship grows stronger because of them and you see them grow as people because of these obstacles. These two care so deeply about each other. The banter between Branch and Layla had me laughing out loud and smiling while I was reading. I really loved it.

The secondary characters in this book make it even better, they don’t just sit in the background and have no purpose. They were great characters in their own right. I really loved Poppy, Layla’s best friend. I thought she reminded me of my own best friend and that made it even better for me.

I really loved this book and I would highly recommend it!

*ARC kindly received in exchange for an honest review*
2 people found this helpful