Reviewed in Australia on 16 August 2015
Toni continues with her amazing Assassin's series following the lives of Jordie and Kasey
We first got a preview of Jordie and Kasey in “Waiting To Forget (Jordie's Tale)"

Jordie an amazing hockey player has an alcohol problem and pushes away the one person he was in love with, Kacey his best friends sister.

Kacey had a dream of winning gold at the Olympics. Can she do it?

After having her heart ripped in two by Jordie can she forgive him as he battles against his demons. Can he win her back in overtime.
Well you will need to read this amazing book to find out.
Toni has outdone herself with this book cover in some tough/deep issues that affect a lot of people like alcoholism, parent abandonment, miscarriage etc

You also get to see some of the characters from the previous Assassins books and get to see how they are doing. I don’t think I have ever laughed so much during a section of the book as I did in this one (facebook comments)

I have read all of the Assassins series and have to say this book is definitely one of my favourites out of the series. If you love a great romance story this is a book definitely for you!

Well done Toni you truly are the Queen of ice hockey romances
0Comment Report abuse Permalink