TOP 1000 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 20 July 2015
Oh man. I have been really bad and not written any reviews when finishing a book and I think this was about five books ago now and I am STRUGGLING to remember what the book was about, let alone what I thought at the time!

So, from reading the blurb (to refresh my memory)I do recall liking this one, especially Ash. She was laugh out loud funny with the inappropriate things she came out with.

The part where he was describing his first steps (he is in a wheelchair) and how it was practically a non event (because he's a cup half empty kinda guy) and she says, "Well, that's a lame story. You should never become an inspirational speaker", made me chuckle.

There were some corny reasons for the relationship not working but overall this was a really good read. I loved the relationship between the two main characters.

I did not read the first book and I am kinda glad I didn't. I didn't have any preconceived notions about what it would be like or any expectations of the main characters either which worked for me.

I liked this author's writing and I would certainly read more from her.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink