TOP 10 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 3 December 2019
Now, I am not a huge Ru-Ro reader (I live in the country, I don't need to read about it) however the books that I have read of Ms Lane’s I have enjoyed.

I have not read the first two books in the Callahan series, however this did not affect my reading or enjoyment of book 3 at all.

I was completely drawn into this story from the first page. We have all, at sometime in our lives, gone home with our head hung low. And there is no shame in it. I have been in that position, and I bet you have too.

And besides, who says you can’t go home?

I was mad – so, so mad at what people had done to her. Seriously, what is wrong with people. I may have yelled at the book as I was reading, telling Hadley to say “screw it” to everyone else, and speak out. I understand why she didn’t but gees I had such a visceral reaction to things lol. Especially Mitch the douche… and a douchess.

I love that this story doesn’t just touch on love. It deals with an issue that touches each and every one of us at some time – suicide. It has touched my small town in just the past week. It is getting more and more prevalent in the country, where the drought is the worst ever.

I love the way the community in the book don’t just ignore it. Thanks you Ms Lane for writing about it.

It was wonderful to see Ollie and Hadley get through the hard days, and going from friends to more.

I still hated some people by the end of the book – more than when it started hahah . Some people are just not redeemable.

Most importantly though – remember that you are not alone. Help is always a phone call, a Facebook chat, a friend away

In Australia, contact