TOP 100 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 14 February 2019
I have been so excited waiting for these books to come out and Lust by Kerry is the first book in the Elite Seven Series and it couldn't of kicked off with a better author, I literally could not put this book down it was so good. Kerry's words flowed perfectly in this intriguing story that grabbed my attention from the very first word until the last.

Rhett Masters is a young man looking to drown out the voices and demons inside of his head that constantly tear him apart, he might put on a mask every day to fool people but Rhett is in need of the Elite, an exclusive selective club that only take the best and he goes all out to get what he wants - an invite. Nothing comes easy in life as poor Rhett is about to find out so when a beautiful innocent girl named Chastity crashes into his life he is pulled in all ways possible, so is she the breath of fresh air that he needs to breath to survive or will this girl take him down ? Oh boy are you in for a treat !!

Balancing on the precipice of anticipation I was glued to this book to find out all the answers and then we get left with THAT ending !!!!! OMG I cannot wait for the next book in this series Pride by JD Hollyfield. Kerry has done yet another amazing job with this story to start us on our journey with the Elite Seven.
Just a silly thing but I loved the short chapters, I connected so well with all the characters especially Rhett and loved the cover of this book. Amazing awesome stuff !!!

“These violent delights have violent ends.” - yeah baby !!!!
0Comment Report abuse Permalink