Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

23 October 2018
I discovered CM Owens when I read "Worth It", loved it and decided to try her other books. I have now read all of the Sterling Shore series to date and the first two Wild Ones, waiting eagerly for the next release. These books just keep getting better and better. I love the Sterling Shore series and characters but there is just something about the unabashed joy of life the characters in the Wild Ones own and the headlong way they throw themselves into living rather than just existing that leaves me feeling so happy, and just a touch jealous I haven't lived my life with such joyous abandon, when I finish each book. It takes great writing to make me laugh out loud while reading and every one of these books has managed that more than once. They are well written, funny and don't bog down with unimportant filler information. Each new book in the series makes me want to visit this place more. How I wish these characters and this town were real as I'd be booking my ticket today and heading off to join them. If you enjoy lovable quirky characters, outrageous and hilarious situations and a heartfelt though overall lighthearted read, I highly recommend you read this series as soon as possible.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink