Reviewed in Australia on 17 November 2017
When I started this book I just knew that I wouldn’t be able to put this book down. This book draws you in like no other. It’s full of so much angst.

What charleigh rose has created is something powerful and amazing. I loved every god damn second of it and I am left wanting more. This couple will no doubt consume you wholeheartedly.

Everything in this book just Blends so well together and this author couldn’t have done a better job. It’s a love/hate chemistry between the characters and we also see the brokenness that these characters have.

It’s full of so much emotion, heartbreak, sexual chemistry and connection. It has so much angst and it has such amazing secondary characters that I am really hoping we get books for. Everything about this intrigued and consumed me.

Briar is so intriguing and she is a female character who I love and she couldn’t be more perfect for the brooding , dark, sexy , dirty talker Asher. Asher is mighty fine and no matter how flawed or broken he is when he cares he cares deeply.

There is seriously no words for this book that I can say other then pick up this book and read it , you won’t be disappointed.
2 people found this helpful