20 May 2016
Read on behalf of A Book Lovers Emporium
5⭐️
Caged by DH Sidebottom
I loved Dawns other books so I thought I'd give this one a go and boy I wasn't disappointed!
Judd Asher is kidnapped as a small boy, mentally and physically abused. When he's found over 20 years later is where the dark story begins.
Kloe Grant is existing in life with her own secrets, plodding along in a childless marriage, feeling sorry for herself every month she doesn't fall pregnant. She throws herself into her work, which turns out to be Judd who now goes by the name of Anderson.
As his therapist she gets him to open up a little, and talk about parts of his life caged up for 20 years. Soon the spark between them ignites. Unbeknown to Kloe her colleague spies on them and forces Kloe to move on and leave Anderson, that's something she promised him she would never do....
4 years pass and the story picks up by a chance sad meeting for them and this starts a tryst of unwinding ups and downs and some very dark but hot sex scenes.....it really had me gasping with a lot of OMG in the last few chapters. Dawn really knows her stuff the only thing I'm annoyed about is it left on a cliff hanger and the next book is not out until July..... But I will be anxiously waiting in fact I can't wait!!!
0Comment Report abuse Permalink