8 September 2014
This was my first ever zombie book and I must admit It's not what I expected, it was so much more! Gena Showalter has created a new way for zombie's to terriorize this world and all of us in it.

We meet Alice Bell, she's had a sheltered life due to her father's crazy antics, for he believes that monsters (zombies) are real and they are coming to get him and his family. One tragic night and Alice's world was turned upside down, changed forever! Now she must trust in everything her father taught her in order to survive.

Starting a new school Alice meets some new friends and catches the eye of an unusual boy named Cole Holland, from the very first glance there is a strong connection between them. Sparks literally fly off the page! After that moment they can't stay away from each other. They both have secrets to be revealed. Oooooo sounds good ha?!

The characters, the plot, everything together makes this book a 'can't put down read'. I was hooked!

For people that are a little afraid to venture into the zombie realm, this book is a safe start. It puts your imagination into overdrive and a little warning it may preduce goosebumps lol.

So, why not add this amazing book to your TBR lists I recommend this book to EVERYONE!!
0Comment Report abuse Permalink