4 July 2019
When I first started using the SoudPeats wireless earbuds, I was impressed by the build quality and the audio quality. Although the sound quality is not as good as more expensive true wireless earbuds, the low cost of the Soundpeats earbuds makes it a competitive alternative to more expensive earbuds.

However, I have my reservations about the quality control of this product. The left and right earbud are totally unable to pair with each other after just 3 months of general use. I've used the earbuds while sitting in the library or walking, and I've never dropped got them wet.

The SoundPeats manufacturer allegedly offers a "12 months hassle-free warranty to ensure the enjoyment of your purchase." The return period offered by Amazon has expired, so hopefully they uphold the manufacturer's warranty.

The bottom line is that the SoundPeats earbuds offer an excellent bang for buck. However, I would warn buyers of there is a possibility of getting a defective pair (this issue seems to crop up in other reviews), and you may have to go through the hassle of claiming warranty.
11 Comment Report abuse Permalink