TOP 10 REVIEWER
20 November 2018
I was almost peeing myself with laughter with our lovelies meet cute in 4th and Girl (you will understand when you have read this book why).

After the dark read I had just finished, this light, fun and adorable story was just what I needed.

Max Monroe have not disappointed me yet with their stories, and Leo and Gemma's story was all kinds of cute and adorable and funny.

I liked that Leo wasn't all about the football, loved that he had his head on straight and was thinking about the "what ifs" of his career and was also doing something about it.

Gemma - I felt for her as she was kind of floundering in life, however I got frustrated with her as I wanted her to push herself and not worry about what her family would think. I was all "girl, you say you are an adult and can make your own decisions, but you aren't"

Also, I want to be Alma when I grow up - don't want to spoil anything but lord that woman is funny!

I loved that this was drama free - no OTT, stupid actions or miscommunications. Our lovelies are adults and acted like it.

I didn't want the Mavericks series to come to an end, but now that leaves more time for Max and Monroe to write us new guys to fall in love with.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink