10 January 2019
Mainly bought these earphones to use at the gym / cardio. These earphones sounds great with heavy bass and makes for great use if the purpose of these headphones are for exercising like me.

What I Like:
Battery life is good, and as long as advertised.
The sound is definitely a lot better than anticipated, However the bass was actually too much for me, but I used a equalizer to tether a personalized balance of Treble and bass.
The design is looks great and the magnetized function is very convenient.
The warranty for the product is amazing, 18 months! a very nice touch which is lost in many today's products

What I Dislike:
The earbuds do not sit in my ear properly, and do fall out, and once i sweat they do not like to stay in as well as i had hoped, even with the ear hook design.

The material of the cable tugs on my skin and pulls my headphones out constantly during exercise.

My main dislike is the weight distribution of the remote. The headphones constantly lean toward one way due to placement of remote (and no clip to hold it down) the headphones always fall out during cardio, which was the main reason for me purchasing these headphones.

This review is not to deter people from trying this product from themselves, but a personalized experience after two months or so of usage.
2 people found this helpful