TOP 50 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 3 July 2018
Firstly, a big thank you to Netgalley and Sarah Castillo for my advanced copy for which I leave my honest review:) Sarah Castille is one of my go to authors as her books pack a powerful punch (yes, yes, MMA pun intended)! Shayla is the one character I have had a love hate relationship with since this series started and she found herself amongst our Redemption family, but purely for the reason that no one knew much about her and even though she fought well, she was a loner which ultimately made me sad - yes I’m much too attached to my characters when I read:) But finally her story is here, together with the man who broke her heart years ago, but he’s also a man willing to fight for her now and show her that they are both worthy of a great romance and life together!

I usually like to give more of a breakdown of the story but reading this story will pack more of an uppercut to the chin without any reveals! I would definitely recommend reading the previous books in this series as all characters are repeated throughout each and because they are kick@ss books:) Happy reading but sad to see this series end. I will always remember these characters and their stories fondly!
0Comment Report abuse Permalink