TOP 1000 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 19 November 2020
After reading Hard Fall and falling madly in love with Buzz and his crazy family, I could not wait when I found out that the next book was going to be Tripp. I REALLY enjoyed this book. I am totally loving this series. ⠀

Tripp Wallace. What can I say about Tripp Wallace.⠀
He is by far one of the most infuriation, stubborn, sarcastic and Immature characters I have ever read.⠀
AND I LOVED IT!!! Tripp had me in fits of laughter on so many different occasions. ⠀
We witnessed the family banter in Buzz's book, and this book was no different. I was laughing constantly!! And I loved the addition of Molly. She was absolutely perfect. ⠀

Tripp and Chandler is definitely a slow burner. There were times where I was even questioning if anything was even going to happen between them. But the relationship formed in such an amusing way and sped up pretty quickly. Maybe a little too quickly (in my opinion) but they were both incredibly entertaining and I loved watching their non existent relationship blossom in to something... adorable. ⠀

Another great read in the Trophy Boyfriends series and Sara has left us with a taste of what is to come next!!! TRUE!!! Cannot wait!!!
Report abuse Permalink