Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More Learn More

TOP 10 REVIEWER
25 April 2016
I have read L A Fiore before and have liked her books.
I enjoy small town settings and plots. The characters are usually honest, strong, lovable types who are easy to relate to.
Waiting For You, has some nicely written parts with tantalising scenes between the two MCs. It's also quite funny which is always a draw.
On the downside, I felt the plot wasn't always solid. At times, it seemed to go in circles and I was left thinking...what? Some parts were farfetched, even for a book of fiction. I also wondered who the target audience was because it read more like an angsty teenage love story, rather than a story depicting adults.
Safron was an 'out there' type of girl, but a little annoying because her character's actions could be frustrating. Logan was private, but came across as gutless, at times.
The conclusion wasn't a hit with me, so I was left somewhat disappointed. There was an HEA, though. The scenario was basicallygood, and it had so much potential, but it just didn't quite work. A good rainy day read...that's all.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink