Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

TOP 100 REVIEWER
4 April 2018
I received an ARC with no obligation to leave my honest review!
This is a new author to me and WOW I wished I had been introduced to her sooner!!! Absolutely loved her writing style, it draws you in from the first page, keeps you guessing, makes you swoon, laugh out loud and not want to put it down, I inhaled this book and didn’t want it to end. Even though I’ve not read the previous books in the series (and I will be soon) it didn’t really matter as all the characters and world had such depth that I didn’t realise it was part of a series until I reviewed.

I always enjoy a good enemies to lover tale, because when the banter is done right and there is really good give and take, it makes for some great chemistry and boy did Drew and Evie have that !!!!
Drew has the Baseball leagues number 1 Womaniser and Badboy reputation and was extremely cynical to boot! But wow was he smoking hot, like perfection really!! The author didn’t take his cockiness (even though I was a little worried when he referred to himself in the 3rd person) to far, sure he was OTT confident, but he had the stats to back it up lol, thankfully he wasn't a complete jerk, he certainly had his reasons and a softer side to him that few people got to experience.

Evie started off as a bit clingy to her ex (understandable after the long length of their relationship) but once she met Drew, the gloves came off and we got to see the real her, once she ditched her emotional baggage, her ex, we really got to see the strong woman she was!!! Loved her and how she conducted her self in the face of all that jeering and heckling from Drew’s sports fan haters, thought she was perfect with Drew.

The sexy times were so freaking good and frequent but they weren’t repetitious at all and wow were they steamy!! Baseball isn’t something that im familiar with but after the author describes how Drew played etc, I think its something I may have to look into further lol!!
Overall an amazing book that I didn’t want to put down and that I highly recommend, I will definitely be checking out what else this author has to offer!!!
0Comment Report abuse Permalink