TOP 500 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 9 July 2019
There are so many different tropes that this dual POV book can fall into. We have Brothers Best Friend, Sports Romance, Marriage of Convenience and I love them all. Sawyer Bennett does a lot of things right, and one of my most cherished things from her are the sports romance. She has two hockey series and this one is fast becoming my favourite.

Dax Monahan is on the Arizona Vengeance team and his life is full of anything and everything hockey. He is still grieving from losing his best friend Lance who he grew up with. Regan Miles is Lance’s little sister who is now all alone and very much in trouble. Dax would move the world to help her and tries his best at it.

I adored Dax. He was sweet, confident and a little dominant but so very swoon worthy. Regan was a smidge sassy, totally fetching and fascinating. What started out as a life saving decision for Regan bought about something entire of the radar for both of them. I enjoyed reading how this couple finally reached their HEA.

I was also excited to read the excerpt of Tackers tale at the end of this book. What gave me a gasp though was discovering the Vengeance owner, Dominik Carlson, will be getting his own book! Excellent! If you haven’t started this series yet, I highly recommend you do.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink