TOP 1000 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 18 December 2018
I am stepping back into Aspen Cove after reading book 6 last week to book 5 after missing this book in my kindle. I am loving this series so much I can’t believe I missed one along the way, and what a book to miss. Both the hero and the heroine were strong and endearing character’s that had you fighting for them to find there HEA together. If you have followed any of my review you could not I just love small town romance and Kelly Collins always gives us her all in her stories, with so much more than just a romance but with depth and strong topics. I received a copy of this book and have voluntarily written an honest review.

Marina Caswell is our heroine, she is “a victor not a victim” and this she will show us during this book as she fights for not just herself but for her daughter. Kellyn is a four-year-old that has been through and seen too much for her age and this has caused her to stop speaking. Marina we have had the privilege to read about in an earlier book, so to learn more about her and what caused her to be on the run is very heartwarming. Aspen Cove is the place she had chosen to restart her life with her daughter after an unhappy marriage and a nasty divorce.

We get to learn more about the town's sheriff, Aiden Cooper has he meets the newly single mother and her daughter that have moved in next door. He is good at his job and loves the town he now lives in and didn’t think one set of eyes could change his world. He was hit hard to help and protect which considering his job is another new but the two new girls in his life soon look like becoming a lot more than he ever planned.

Can this new start work out for Marina and Kellyn?
Will the horrors of the past bring a brighter future to one little girl?
Can one man protect and love his town and a very damaged but strong woman?
0Comment Report abuse Permalink