19 November 2019
THIS BOOK IS MY AT THE TOP OF MY LIST TO RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE, HERE IS WHY...

I'm a university student studying psychology because I've always had a drive to try and understand humans better. Heading into the second half of my first year into the degree I noticed that no piece of evidence, no literature, or a simple single string of words could stack up against itself. It felt as though any piece of information could be questioned and the theory or statement would crumble and tutors and lecturers didn't know the answers to the core questions.

Freedom: The End of the Human Condition is the only book that I have ever read that has answered every single question I EVER had about the humans race. I know it seems too good to be true, I thought so too at first; but this is the only book that does what the title suggests: free humans from the human condition!!! Don't get me wrong, it is a tough book to read, it can be confronting and overwhelming at times, Jeremy even gives warning to this, but I believe that persevere is the key to reaching the light outside of the dark cave. There is a method to the madness in which the way it was written. But I really do hope that if you read this book that you trust the process.

This book isn't just a slab of information; it is a holistic understanding of humans, and I'm so thankful that I really took the time to digest these understandings. No word of a lie, this book has not only changed my life, it also had a massive impact on those people that I interact with.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE give this a read!! I really hope it changes your life like it did for me. If it does, I would really love to know how!!
0Comment Report abuse Permalink