24 August 2018
I came to this product after hours of searching for a new pair after my Powerbeats3 broke after 2 years.
Definitely a good change and possibly an upgrade...
They definitely take awhile to get accustomed to, and turning them on and off was very confusing the first few time.
As for the quality, they are fantastic. 5/5. Sound on Par, if not better than my old Powerbeats3, and I'm planning on buying a second pair for a family member.
Battery is good, only lets you know the battery will die about 15 minutes before it actually does, but that's not a problem.
Only problem I have with them is the specific design, as another user mentioned. They can sometimes be uncomfortable, fall out and have issues with stuttering and connection at times. My only real complaint is the settings switch where you control the volume and on/off, as they're really annoying to get right and sometimes agitate the side of my neck.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink