TOP 1000 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 19 November 2017
Fans of Chantal Fernando's Wind Dragons MC series with love Seducing the Defendant the second book in Chantal's Conflict of Interest series.
This book is everything that I have come to love and expect from Chantal's work: captivating from beginning to end, extremely well written and fast paced so that the pages fly by and you lose track of time, compelling characters that I can easily identify and emotionally connect with and a great plot full of romance, mystery and suspense with a light touch of angst and Wind Dragons.
That's right!
The Wind Dragons MC make an appearance in this book and to be perfectly honest whilst I was reading I felt as though I could as easily have been reading a book set in the Wind Dragons MC series.
Seducing the Defendant introduces readers to criminal defense lawyer Jaxon Bentley of Bentley and Channing Law Firm and Scarlett Reyes.
The two first meet when Scarlett hires Jaxon to represent and defend her from the crime that she's been accused of committing.
The two are drawn to one another from their very first meeting but are hesitant to admit their attraction and growing connection. When the pair finally do come together it's both beautiful, sweet and sinfully sexy.
Jaxon Bentley is every bit as much of an alpha as the men of the Wind Dragons MC and Scarlett Reyes is beautful, kind and accepting.
I highly recommend this book, even with the unexpected gut punch it delivered that had me ugly crying into my pillow.

An arc of this book was generously provided to me by Gallery, Threshold Pocket Books via Netgalley in exchange for a fair and honest review.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink