TOP 50 REVIEWER
24 July 2015
Favorite Quotes:

“I love the sound of your voice, but your words always ruin it.”

“Don’t you have enough to do? You know, with sucking the life out of people and feeding on their corpses.”

“She’s like one of those STDs you can’t get rid of… she won’t kill you, but she seems to pop up at the worst times leaving you to explain her presence.”

“This is my whole theory on aliens. We are like the Sandals resorts of the planets. So they come here and go to Vegas to gamble and have sex with our hookers,”

My Review:

I am now totally enthralled with this series and author. I have become accustomed to the ping-pinging of Sidney’s thoughts and the conversations she has with family and friends, and as Sidney is more relaxed, open and adventuresome, the narrative of Sacrifice, and the observations she makes throughout are less intense and angry. The love, fun, and humor are more prevalent in this volume and the steam, mystery, and suspense have also picked up in pace. I am completely spellbound and will be glued to my kindle for the rest of the day reading the concluding book of End Game.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink