24 October 2018
I mainly bought this to jump-start my car.
And IT WORKS!

I have a 4L petrol Ford that has a bad battery. Battery registered just 10Volts on a multi-meter - and engine would not even turn, door locks barely worked. But this GOOLOO 1500A worked right out of the box! It was pre-charged ca 75% (3 lights on the indicator) and although it clearly states that you should charge the device before first use I decided to take the risk and put it to test.

Also tested it as a battery-pack with my Galaxy s8 and both 2.1A and QC ports work as advertised.
Overall I'm happy with purchase and even positively surprised because after reading some negative reviews about similar jump-starters I was ready for it to not work as a jump-starter.
It started my 4L Ford with no effort and was very easy and straightforward to use.
I believe some of the people who have a problem with the device might have a broken alternator on their cars or somehow manage to not use it correctly (although it was truly safe and a no-brainer to use). If you just have a flat battery this device will help you out and it feel like large engines are not a problem.

A good to have in your car to help yourself and others in need! Just make sure it doesn't get over heated in a midsummer heat (depends on where you live, but I wouldn't leave Li-Ion batteries on a dashboard during an Australian summer)
review imagereview imagereview image