TOP 1000 REVIEWER
18 July 2018
I purchased my Echo Spot at Officeworks as I had a gift card to use up. Should have waited as Amazon does really good prices on these compared to the shops.

I use it as a bedside clock, I previously had a Dot for this purpose but I find this is heaps better because of the visual. Weather isn’t just spoken, it’s shown. Heaps better speaker than the dot as well. I can also see our arlo’s on the screen which is great if you hear something go bump in the night. I wish there was more integration with the Ring doorbell.

Other than that, I haven’t found many more uses. I can see the potential for this and I think amazon is really working on making it better. We need some more Australian skills and that to make this device a worthwhile purchase. Hopefully the Show is released here too.
review image