7 December 2015
The book articulates what is actually going on in leftie SJW (so-called social justice warrior, but actually lying abuser) attacks and how to manage them.The book is the first I have come across that clearly states the dynamics and makes suggestions as to what can and cannot be done to deal with the fallout when a recipient of such an attack. I especially like the directive to never apologise. The book was a mixture of philosophy and practical advice. I give it 5 stars as I've not come across such a clear outline of what we are dealing with and I think it will be one which will be the springboard for even better clarity and ongoing conversation - in other words we still have a lot more to do to understand and manage the dynamics of abusive social media.

The only addition to the book I would add is that given the current climate of SJW abusiveness is that we all need to arrange our finances to avoid losing the house/assets if we lose our jobs due to an SJW attack. That is no small thing.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink