Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

18 May 2019
I was a bit skeptical in getting this pair of can at first, however after numerous research I decided to bit the bullet.
First impression, the plastic quality on the headphone is very nice. It does not feel cheap and I really like the discreet branding on it.

Fit is quite good, not the best but for the price is quite close to the upper end like bose qc's.

Sound, this is where it's a bit tricky. Bass is very tight and accurate, however it seems the emphasis of bass drive this headphones to be a bit muddy (lack of treble).

I listened to variety of music like classic, a bit of pop, hip hop, lo fi. This headphones really shines if bass is your thing and you can definately forgive the lack of treble/clarity in it. Furthermore you can always tweak the eq on your player to improve the sound quality of this headphone.

Another thing which I hope TT can improve is the limitation of only 1 device can be paired at any time as well as the lack of USB c.

Would I recommend this to my friend, definately. With this price its very easy to overlook the cons as you swept away in enjoying that bass thumping on your ear and brighten up your day.
11 Comment Report abuse Permalink