Reviewed in Australia on 11 May 2016
I just don’t know how this author does it. Every book in this series just tops the last book. I LOVED this book. I did not want to put it down, I had to know what was happening but at the same time I did not want it to end! This whole series has been awesome! Roan is still my favorite but Dilan has stolen the second place mark (sorry, Aidan!) I loved seeing all the guys throughout the book (and the ladies, of course!)

The story is intriguing and gripping. I didn’t know where Kathy was going with this story considering the ending to book 3 but I was surprised and loved how she tied everything together. The story kept you on the edge of your seat wanting and needing answers. And it’s HOT as hell! Warning! Do not read on a plane! I was a puddle on the airplane floor. I actually blushed because I’m sure the man next to me could see what I was reading. Dilan is a dirty talker and that mouth can do wonders. Like Anna, all I want to do is lick those tattoos! And Anna was just as bad as Dilan! The things she wanted to do to him (and did)… Wow!

Kathy, from book one, has become one of my favorite authors. I will read anything she writes. This is a must read.

Read on behalf of A Book Lover’s Emporium