Reviewed in Australia on 12 December 2016
What a heart breaking beautifully way to end a series, I loved the first two books and surprised me so much with the cliffhangers and the way Belle Brooks just wrote those stories I was so excited to read Finding The Magician.

Nothing was going to prepare me for what the last installment was going to give me, but I never thought for a second this would be how the story ended.

Marcus would have to be one of my favorite male characters I am calling dibs on him being my book boyfriend of 2016. I loved everything about him, his loyalty, his love, his caring, his attractiveness he is the best package and I want one :) I loved how his love for Abigail never wavered.

Abigail well she is a beautiful human being and I loved her story from start to finish. I love how she is who she is and there are no apologies and the heartbreak she has, makes her so strong and she just keeps going I love it, I will take away a lot from her character.

While reading this book I felt like this was a very long extended epilogue and I loved it, how everything was coming together. Marcus and Abigail's story was awesome but not perfect by any means and then bam the ending happens and this was not an epilogue it shows us the true meaning of life.

The lessons you learn from Belle's writing is truly valuable and you take so much away from these 3 books it will make you re-evaluate the way you think about life and teaches you to take everyday as a gift cause you don't know what tomorrow will bring.

I laughed, I cried, I sobbed, there was action, drama and a fantastic story line, I felt so much in my heart it was such a fantastic read and you couldn't predict what was going to come through the story.

This book was the perfect ending to a series one of my favorites and can't wait to read this book and series all over again and I don't say that about many books.

If you haven't picked up this series do it and if you have and are waiting for Finding the Magician then get it as soon as you can you won't be disappointed.

Well done to you Belle you deserve every success with this series and book and I cannot wait to read more books from you big fan here big fan :)

Thank you so much for giving me the chance to read this book early and give you my honest opinion thank you :)

5+++++++++++++++++ stars for this book and the series
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink