Reviewed in Australia on 31 January 2020
- 3rd book in Torpedo Ink (standalone) series
- Contemporary Romance/MC Romance
- Mild paranormal themes
- Utterly addictive read

It was only a few hours ago that I finished reading Vendetta Road , the third book in the Torpedo Ink series and I've just started re-reading Bound Together , the last book in the Sisters of the Heart series which introduces the men and women of Torpedo Ink and leads into the Torpedo Ink series.
It's not the first time I've re-read Bound Together, more like the fifth or sixth time that I've re-read the book, but after reading Vendetta Road, there wasn't any other book or series that I wanted to read, I just want to stay in the Torpedo Ink world for a little longer.
Christine Feehan, with the Torpedo Ink series has created characters that will crawl into your mind and heart and stay there and I guarantee that if you read these stories, you will find yourself thinking of the characters again and again, long after you've turned the last page of the book.

Vendetta Road was a book that took me by surprise.
I knew it was going to be a great read, because every book that I've read by Christine Feehan has always been that. What surprised me about this book were the main characters.
The romance, the chemistry, the fun that Ice and Soleil share was unexpected and beautiful and I think Ice's first view of Soleil is going to stick with me for quite some time. It was such an absolutely sweet and beautiful moment.
I know that this is a book that like, Bound Together, I'm going to find myself reading again and again.
Great job, Christine Feehan!
I look forward to reading the next book in the series: Desolation Road (releasing June 30,2020) - until then, I'll happily keep reading the Torpedo Ink series again.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink