TOP 100 REVIEWER
17 December 2016
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

Firstly I have to say how much I love Ryan, our sexy, 6 foot 5, sexy, cuddly Sheriff. He has such a calm relaxed way about him and he is all hot and toppy in the bedroom. I couldn't resist him.

Ryan meets Jordan at Crooked Tree Ranch where Jordan is filming his latest Christmas movie. Jordan is a B list actor who is in the closest for fear of what will happen to his movie career and production company if he comes out.

When Ryan and Jordan hook up they assume it can only be for a short time while Jordan is filming in Montana but that doesn't stop them from getting close and wanting more. And they are pretty great together.

Parts of this story are also told from the point of view of previous Crooked Tree heroes, Adam and Justin. Adam's memory starts to come back and play tricks on him and it causes a fair bit of tension and drama for those at Crooked Tree. I love that we get to spend more time with the characters we already know and love.

Snow in Montana is loving, comforting and a little bit sexy story that wraps up the lives of our gang at Crooked Tree ranch nicely.

Wicked Reads Review Team