TOP 100 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 30 April 2018
A good different plotline and a very full on and busy story with a different dragon twist.
Blaze is fighting to keep and evil artefact away form her coven which has been corrupted by this ancient evil artefact.
Zane is a half dragon half bear shifter. He and his two friends/brothers are trying to stop an evil dragon from awakening.
How these two meet and everything that follows on was a very enjoyable action packed read.
Everything is happening over a short period of time and I would have just liked a bit more romance between Blaze and Zane. It was a bit too insta-lust we are mates, which is fine but I felt it was lacking in romance.
The plot was different and interesting and will get me reading the next book as I want to know about the others and how they will fight this evil. Also how the author will make Rebel more likeable.
I liked this group of characters except Rebel, she came across as self-serving, greedy and uncaring of others. Using her sister as an excuse when in reality it was all about her.
Whilst I really enjoyed this story every now and then I thought, oh come on, really. Can’t say more without giving away spoilers but I could see something happening a mile away.
I was given a pre-copy of this book by the author but read it through KU.
This is my honest review of this book.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink